As BC reopens their economy Realtors are allowed to host open houses again, however it is not business as usual at this time. If you plan on attending one of my open houses I need you to consider the following.
Please only attend the open house if;
- You have already listed your current home
- You are working with a Realtor
- Are prequalified for financing
- Have already viewed the images, floorplan and listing video
- Are familiar with the neighbourhood
Additionally please only attend the open house if;
- You are not experiencing any cold or flu symptoms
- You are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- You have not travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
Once at the door I will greet you outside before entering the house. At that time I will ask you to verify the above information.
I will request that you will be wearing gloves and a mask, if you do not have gloves and a mask I will supply you with them.
I will require you to sign in by giving me your name and phone number. If there is an incident and you need to be tested I need to be able to call you, this is not a marketing tool I will not contact you for any other reason. If you you refuse to give me your name and phone number you will not be granted entry.
Open house tours will happen one group at a time. You may need to wait outside until a previous group vacates.
I thank you in advance for complying with these protocols. I know these are challenging times and I am sure you are very excited about finding your new home. I am sincerely sorry if these protocols take away from that joy but we all need to remain vigilent.
Happy house hunting!